I whisper through my fingers and through my camera lens, of life, joy, beauty and family.
I always listen to the whispers...they will tell the truth, if you simply listen.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pink Christmas Tree and Holiday Village



There are certain perks to being grandparents.  We can bestow upon our Sweet Granddaughter the wishes she wishes for.  And the current wish was for a Pink Christmas Tree.  Isn't this,            Cotton-Candy-Sweet?                                             I think so.                                                        She has it in her bedroom and the glow of pink lulls her to sleep.


Victorian Village
I have a collection of Christmas Villages and so I look forward to setting up my little winter scene.


I love life in miniature.  Don't you?

I'll have more to post tomorrow--we are going for a ride
on the 
Polar Express!

Have a lovely day.


No comments:

Post a Comment