I whisper through my fingers and through my camera lens, of life, joy, beauty and family.
I always listen to the whispers...they will tell the truth, if you simply listen.

Friday, December 23, 2011

‎"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." - Norman Vincent Peale


 Oh, the magic of Santa Claus and the North Pole... in the eyes of a three year old.
We, Darling Granddaughter, Oldest Son and Dear Daughter-in-law, Dear Daughter-in-law's Family and Hubby and I
went to the North Pole.


We rode on an old train that was built in 1923.
No, it wasn't this train.

But, it was this train--below.



Dear Daugher-in-law, Darling Granddaughter and Oldest Son


Wooden Soldier stood guard near the entrance.


Mr. Conductor took our tickets.


After traveling through time, indulging in a Snickerdoodle and sipping hot cocoa
 we arrived at the North Pole.





I do believe the beautiful and quite raucous 
singing of 
Christmas Carols
led Santa to our train car.




The Jolly Man had a beautiful Golden Bell for each Youngster...






No comments:

Post a Comment