I whisper through my fingers and through my camera lens, of life, joy, beauty and family.
I always listen to the whispers...they will tell the truth, if you simply listen.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Elves and Nutcracker Suite


Lucinda, the Christmas Elf has been watching over Mi Casa.
She is getting a bit frantic over the fact that I haven't
done any Holiday Baking, yet.
I've reminded her
that I have, for the past week, 
been hobbling around with a still injured heel.
Waiting for 
The Dishwasher to be installed.
Wrapping specially chosen gifts
for loved ones
and
taking a cello lesson.

I'm afraid she just may

decide to do the baking herself.

I noticed earlier, The little Deutsch dancers were 
merrily
doing a polka
 while 
the woodcutters cut wood.
Hehe, that reminds me of the tongue twister:
How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?




Meanwhile, winter has come to Arizona.  
The higher elevations were covered in a 
 blanket of snow.

 We, in the lower desert
enjoyed lots of rain
and the rare chance to see the snow-covered
mountains without any 
interference from the schmutzy air, we typically have.
I'm afraid my puppies did not like the deep puddles  
they had to wade through to do their.. ahem.. biz.
Miss Ivy in the rain.

The Puddles

Miss Madeline

My agenda from here on out 
is to
get organized for the coming 
days of
birthdays and
Christmas
and a trip.
More on that later...
Auf Weidersehn



No comments:

Post a Comment