I whisper through my fingers and through my camera lens, of life, joy, beauty and family.
I always listen to the whispers...they will tell the truth, if you simply listen.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011


Ionic Sky
I·on·ic  (-nk)
adj.
1. Of or relating to Ionia or the Ionians.
2. Architecture Of or belonging to the Ionic order.
n.
The ancient Greek dialect of Ionia.
I picked up my gallon of paint today.  It's called Ionic Sky and I wanted to jump right into the can of beautiful blue paint.  If I hadn't had a horrific migraine this lovely summer day, I would have dipped my paintbrush into the creamy blue paint and stroked it onto the first wall of my laundry room.  I can barely wait to get it started.  I also checked out new washers and driers and found some beauties, but haven't decided on a pair yet...still dreaming, I am.  
Which area rug do you prefer?
I like all three very much, but I do have to decide of course.
Keep in mind my Dear Doggies will be lying on this rug.

Rug Number 1?
 Rug Number 2?
Rug Number 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment