I whisper through my fingers and through my camera lens, of life, joy, beauty and family.
I always listen to the whispers...they will tell the truth, if you simply listen.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Gathering Ideas

ravinia nights - the laundry room traditional laundry room
Milford, MA Showroom modern laundry room
mudroom / 2nd laundry room traditional laundry room
shabby nest traditional laundry room
  

                            Which idea is your favorite?
                I like Creamy White, but I'm rather partial to the 
                                               Robin's 
                                                 Egg 
                                                Blue.  
                         Just maybe, 
                                 the stack-able appliances 
                                              will end up 
                                                        in my 
                                                            dream book
                                                                   too.  
                                                                 T'would leave more room for Dear Doggies.
     
 

1 comment:

  1. I vote for Robin's egg blue with stack-able washer and dryer with white-washed logs and cabinets.

    ReplyDelete