I whisper through my fingers and through my camera lens, of life, joy, beauty and family.
I always listen to the whispers...they will tell the truth, if you simply listen.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Cows

„It will take ages of love to make amends to
the animals for their services and merits to us.“
                                                                                (Christian Morgenstern)

Watching this video prompted some introspection.  
When was the last time you were happy enough to kick up your heels?  
So much exuberance.  
I love watching these beautiful creatures showing such simple enthusiasm for life.  
In fact, I can't recall the last time-- or if I've ever felt this much joy--aside from the births of my children--but that is a different kind of joy.  

I hope you enjoy this...

1 comment: