I whisper through my fingers and through my camera lens, of life, joy, beauty and family.
I always listen to the whispers...they will tell the truth, if you simply listen.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Less is More


This is quite an interesting idea and if nothing else, it's interesting viewing.
To briefly sum it up, it asks the question:  if you were to edit your life, what would you leave out?
As a blogger, I am obsessively writing and editing my words and pictures, and the idea of going further and editing my life is intriguing to me.  This leaves me to wonder if I can start with editing one room at a time and perhaps weave this editing throughout my entire life.  




It would be unrealistic for me to live in a dwelling under 500 square feet, but seriously wouldn't it be cozy and sweet?  Wouldn't it be lovely to have a personal space edited just the way you like it?


I have a bit of editing to do, today.
I ought to get started!
Have a fantastic and productive day.




No comments:

Post a Comment