I whisper through my fingers and through my camera lens, of life, joy, beauty and family.
I always listen to the whispers...they will tell the truth, if you simply listen.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

All things on earth point home in old October; sailors to sea, travellers to walls and fences, hunters to field and hollow and the long voice of the hounds, the lover to the love he has forsaken. Thomas Wolfe

I do believe, I took on too much 
with the photo challenge for September.  
I wasn't able to get all 30 days documented...but you see, with the move back to Arizona and looking after Sweet Little Granddaughter,
I simply ran out of time.
I shall attempt to catch up on some of the more interesting challenges.  
Look for photos sprinkled throughout my October bloggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment