I whisper through my fingers and through my camera lens, of life, joy, beauty and family.
I always listen to the whispers...they will tell the truth, if you simply listen.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Labas Everyone

Labas, readers!  That's Lithuanian for hello.   Just a tidbit of something new.


What I Did Today


I woke up very early--4am to be exact, my lovely labrador decided I needed to wake UP!  Alright already, I'm getting up.


I played with my new blog, Whispering Willows.  I love playing with all the different gadgets--adding one here, taking something else out--until it's just right.   All the while, sipping a cup of French Press coffee with cream, thank you.  I should have gone for a run, but I was too tired for that.


I had lunch with Youngest Son, then stopped for a coffee with him before my cello lesson, which was delayed slightly, giving me time to stop at a beauty store for my new favorite parfum, Daisy .


My cello lesson was so great.  Mary is the best teacher--amazing!!  I will be on my own until next September, because of our summer hiatus...but she gave me a bunch of things to work on, including Dvorak's Cello Concerto in B Minor--I ❤ this piece.  I got to hear Mischa Maiskey play this in Montreal in March.  It's hard. Challenging. Beautiful. Challenging. Worth it!


Stopped for some groceries at the market and then home, finally. 


1 comment:

  1. I learned how to embed a link into text!! Click on the Daisy link above....

    ReplyDelete